What Personal Data does UserBugreport collect?
Information That You Provide To Us. UserBugreport collects the information you voluntarily submit to the Service when you register for an account: your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment-related information (credit card number, physical address, etc.). We also collect Personal Data that is entered on our Site or is sent to us electronically when you request information, including a product demo, register for a webinar or other event, complete any “free text” boxes in our forms (for example, support request or survey submission). More, we may collect Personal Data disclosed by you on our forums, blogs and our other areas of the Service to which you can post information and materials.
Information Received From Third-Party Services. If you connect to the Service using credentials from a third-party service or sign-in services such as OAuth (for example, login with a GitHub or Google account), these services will authenticate a user’s identity and provide the user with the option to share certain Personal Data, such as name and email address(es), with us.
Automatically Collected Data. Whenever you interact with the Service, we automatically receive and store certain types of information including information that your browser automatically sends. Such information may include the user's IP address (from which we understand the country you are connecting from at the time you visit the Site), domain server, and type of Internet browser.
How does User Bug Report use the information it collects?
Provide the Service. Your Personal Data will be used primarily to provide you with the Service, contact you regarding your access and use of the Service and/or the Site or to notify you of important changes to the Service. Such use is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us.
For certain legitimate business purposes:
- improve the Service and develop new products, services, and features
- to send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Site and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested information or materials
- to prevent fraud or criminal activity, misuses of our products or services, and ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture, and networks
- if you ask us to delete your data and we are required to fulfill your request, to keep basic data to identify you and prevent further unwanted processing
- to (a) comply with legal obligations and legal process, (b) respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (c) enforce our terms and conditions ; (d) protect our operations; (e) protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; and (f) allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
Marketing. We may use your contact details to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you, upcoming events or other promotions. If we do so, each marketing communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to "opt-out" of receiving future marketing communications. Note however that as a user of our services you cannot opt-out of some administrative communications that are reasonably necessary to the Service, such as billing or service notifications. Moreover, if at any time you wish not to receive any future marketing communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below. Where required by applicable law (for example, if you are an individual in the EU), we will only send you marketing information by email if you consent to us doing so at the time you provide us with your Personal Data. When you provide us with your consent to be contacted for marketing purposes, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by following the instructions to “opt-out” of receiving marketing communication in each marketing email we send you or by contacting us as indicated below.
Will User Bug Report share any of the personal data it receives?
User Bug Report only shares Personal Data with other companies or individuals outside of User Bug Report in the following circumstances:
- You've shared your information as a result of giving feedback within an application using the Service. We only share this information with the developer of the application, in order to assist you and the developer in communicating.
- User Bug Report, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions: website analytics companies, providers of digital advertising services, our hosting and cloud computing service providers, providers of CRM, marketing and sales software solutions, providers of billing and processing payments functions. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific functions. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties may access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us and solely in order to perform the services we have hired them to provide.
- Protection of User Bug Report and Others: We may release Personal Data when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of User Bug Report, our employees, our users, or others.
- With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Data may be shared with third parties and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information according to the applicable law.
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences until you opt-out of receiving these communications and in accordance with our policies.
To determine the appropriate retention period for your Personal Data, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we use your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances, we may anonymize your Personal Data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case it is no longer Personal Data.
User Bug Report is based in the United States. If you are accessing our Service from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that your Personal Data will be transmitted to our servers in the United States and the data may be transmitted to our service providers supporting our business operations (described above). The United States may have data protection laws less stringent than or otherwise different from the laws in effect in the country in which you are located. Where we transfer your Personal Data out of the EU we will take steps to ensure that your Personal Data receives an adequate level of protection where it is processed and your rights continue to be protected. For information that we process on behalf of our customers, we have implemented appropriate contractual provisions (including, for data collected from the EU, standard contractual clauses for data transfers) to ensure adequate protection for your Personal Data. Please contact us if you have any questions about the safeguards that we implement when we transfer your Personal Data.
Conditions of Use
Third Party Website/Services
We take care to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction, through appropriate security measures. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store Personal Data.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com, or our mailing address below:
Off Leash Software, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Dept.
210 Lavaca St., #1803
Austin, Texas 78701